Tuesday 27 November 2018

Pre-production- Contributors


For the contributors for our documentary I got 2 of them through social media, Jemma got Sapphire and Amy while I got in contact with Oliver and Tanya.

Tanya

I found Tanya via her instagram account where she has many photos of herself in drag. I sent her an email and got in contact with her explaining what our idea was and what we'd like her to do. She was very eager to be apart of the filming and I've been keeping regular contact with her.



After having regular contact with her myself and Jemma Skyped her and found out more information about her.


Things we found out are:

  • Tanya lives with her dad
  • Where exactly she is based
  • What she studies
  • What her study dates are 
  • Her experience with performing in more detail
  • What she is and isn't comfortable sharing with us
After that we went for a poster we were able to meet her again and chat with her getting to know her better while talking to her about schedules and forms.

 
I still keep in touch with Tanya for any questions she may have and reimbursements.


Oliver

Oliver is a drag queen I have on facebook from Steal the Style, I contacted him via messenger and he was very eager to be apart of filming. The schedule has been worked around Oliver's work and I'm in regular contact with him about it incase any dates change. Having previously nearly worked with Oliver I've already been apart of a Skype call with him and sent over questions to him so I already knew a bit about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...