Friday 11 May 2018

Transition: Schedualing


As well as the call sheet I also created a schedule for the day, this not only allowed everyone else to know what was happening but it also meant that I was able to plan the quickest/most efficient way of filming. I could also see if we were over running on a scene and what I could do to try and make sure we didn't over run on the shoot.
I sent these to the actors before filming and I also gave them a copy on shoot day, as well as sat down with them to see if they had any questions about anything.

To save time as we went during breaks or set ups the footage was uploaded on a computer, I went through it with Gavin and said if anything needed to be reshot or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...