Wednesday 9 May 2018

Transition: Locations


The original location for the scene is Jessica's office/apartment.
For our remake I knew I wanted Malcolm and Jessica to be living together, unlike the original where Malcolm's office is in Jessica's apartment. The original idea was to have the main action take place in a basement without much light and very isolated, however due to a scheduling conflict with another group we went with a student house. 
I developed the idea that Jessica and Malcolm are flat sharing, this not only allowed us to use the living room but also the hallway and land outside the house.





As well as this location we used a hallway and the path out side the house, we were able to create the effect that they were in a block of flats rather then a student house.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...