Tuesday 8 May 2018

Transition: Risk Assessments


Before filming I did a risk assessment to allow us to take out kit, I took recce photos before we filmed/dressed the set and after.
The biggest risks on our set were, the over turned sofa, broken glass and the rubbish that was on the floor. This was all required to make it look like Jessica had completely trashed the place out of frustration, the over turned sofa is from her superhuman strength.






Our location was a student living room, we had planned to use a basement in another house however a scheduling clash with another group meant we had to rethink. This worked in our favour however when we were able to make the actual house look like a block of flats.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...