Monday 9 April 2018

Steal the Style: Drag Queen info Profiles


Drag Queen Info Profiles

As part of my role as the Assistant Producer I created profiles for the two drag queens we were considering having in the show. This was so that the directors and producers could easily see everything they needed to about them. 
In these profiles I included various images and video links that I found after googling both of them.

The first person I found over Facebook was a Drag Queen called Oliver. Oliver was still in school and therefore it was hard to co-ordinate our schedule with theirs.
Oliver had been doing drag for numerous years and made their own clothes to save on cost.


Felix was an older Drag Queen again found through face book.









I kept in consistently contact with both of them to answer questions and keep them updated with any and all changes.

Unfortunately neither Oliver or Felix were able to take part in the show.
As a result I contacted multiple clubs/bars/Drag Queens to see if anyone could take part. We ended up finding someone who was interested while I was off ill.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...