Monday 16 October 2017

Editing work shop ((after effects))

We had a work shop with Ferg where he taught us how we can make our own titles and text graphics.


Ferg showed us the effects and presets menu where we could find various background that moved. I choose the "Blocks" background as it followed our theme colour of blue as well as looking aesthetically pleasing to the eye. We then continued to use this same back ground in all of our branding to make it iconic to the "Short Attention Span" brand.

He then showed us the things we could do with the text such as having duplicated layers to make the text look 3-d. After we were able to go into the "behaviors" menu which allowed us to make the text move in various ways across the screen. Our text has a muddled affect and then settles into legible words, this is to connote someone having a short attention span and focusing on the title.


Over all I learnt a lot from the work shop I was able to get comfortable with the layout of after effects as well as getting used to how it can be easily used with premier. This means I'll be able to do our groups graphic work easily and without hesitation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...