Friday 14 October 2016

Premier workshop with Ferg: working with the timeline 15/10/2016

Premier workshop "Fairly Legal"


In today's workshop we were given various clips and their corresponding audio. Ferg told us we should get a radio edit first to make sure the audio runs together seamlessly and makes sense, we then made sure the videos looked good together. We were shown the rolling tool and the ripple tool which both helped to create a smooth edit.



(My edit)

After we got our audio and visuals all the way we wanted we moved on to colour corrections. In the start of my edit the shot is very blue, this is where I was having a go with different mid tones and how they would look. Through out the rest of the video I lowered the brightness of the windows which allowed it to look crisper.
If I could do it again I would work a little bit more with the audio and not have empty space between lines. Overall I really enjoyed the workshop and feel like I'm getting to grips more with Premier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...