Wednesday 19 October 2016

Filming outside Health and Safety

Health and Safety


In today's workshop with Ferg and Sam we looked at health and safety when filming outside. We went over basics such as wearing high visibility jackets and considering having someone on set to explain to the general public what's happening.
We were tasked with filming a few scenes outside, my group came up with the idea of hide and seek.


Next time I try to dialogue from one shot on another I will be sure to either try and match it if the lines are the same or have the speaker out of shot. Another issue we had in this shoot is the overexposure, we failed to remember that the lighting was changing while we were filming too. Next time this happens though I'll be sure to fix it in post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...