Wednesday 12 October 2016

Crossing the line practice


Crossing the line 


In today's workshop with Ferg we put the 180 degree rule into practice.
By using 4-5 shots we had to get coverage of people talking about the 180 degree rule.



In this video I found the editing was too "choppy" I wanted to try and make it smoother in the next edit.




In this edit I made the cuts smoother, tried to match action and have dialogue from a source out of shot. Next time I'd like to try and increase the shots I get to allow me to have a more interesting final video.

I found getting coverage within the shot limit was hard and pushed me to think in a more creative way, to get the shots I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...