Friday 9 March 2018

Studio production - promo photo shoot test shots


Promo Photo Shoot 

For the social media promotions it was decided that Instagram was one of the best social media platforms to have fashion photos on.
As assistant producer, I asked the social media/online producer to set a date and time and find contributors for the shoot.
It was decided it would be easier to use students, and as I already knew a fashion photography student, I contacted her for the shoot and put the Producer in contact with models as he was struggling to find them.
As I had made the initial contact with the contributors I kept up with them and tried to make sure they were aware of what was going on.

Due to a scheduling conflicts they had to move the shoot last minute to the next day, so they lost all their models and locations as well as the photographer.
I stepped in as photographer, and three students from the course became models.

Test photos:

 Taken using a Prime Lens (fixed zoom)
Tamron Lens












Over all I found that the Prime would be the best for close up shots, even from a distance it provided a really good image for a close up or an item of clothing.
The Tamron lens was best for longer shots and over all gave a professional look to it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In general I think the shoot went really well given the previous issues we had had. 
We got some really good shots and they should hopefully look good on the social media after being edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...