Wednesday 10 January 2018

The Big Top- Potential acts


Potential acts

For our show we'd need circus acts, we were eager to keep it in the 21st century rather then have traditional acts so I did some research online and found various people. 
I got in contact with both independent performers and circus schools, to try and find acts. After emailing/calling various places I found two organisations; "Circus Glory Trapeze School" who teach trapeze acts, and "Circus Suburbia" they were bother very interested in the idea.

To keep everything in order and to make sure I kept track of everything I kept all my contacts in a table, this way we could see who had been contacted and when they replied, it also meant we didn't loose any contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...