Sunday 22 January 2017

Directions unit: Shot practice

For a few of my shots I have decide to test them out prior to filming to see how they would look and if I think they will work for my shoot.

"Alice falls down the Rabbit hole"

For this shot Alice's character will literally fall however instead of falling down the rabbit hole she will trip in a cluttered hallway and leave the frame, the camera will then pick up with Alice lying on the floor.


"Hatter grabs Alice"

In this scene the Mad Hatter has walked down the table the camera picks him up at the end with him leaning over and offering a hand to Alice.



"Mad Hatter looks at Alice"

The last shot was an experiment to see what an over shoulder shot would look like, the initial idea was to pull focus from the Mad Hatter to Alice.


1 comment:

  1. this is GREAT! Soooo good to see testing like this Victoria. Well done. Your blog is developing into a really great piece of work. rich in detail!

    ReplyDelete

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...