Saturday 23 September 2017

Panasonic DVX 200 camera tutorial

We had a tutorial from Ferg about the new Panasonic DVX cameras getting used to using them and learning all of the capabilities of them.

SHOT IN 4K

The first thing we wanted to experiment with was the camera's slow motion abilities, we shot an 'action scene' (me hitting Zak) first in normal speed and then slow motion. We learnt the higher the frames per min the slower the footage would be, as well as the camera cannot shoot slow motion in 4K.


We then experimented with light and angle of camera on footage. We found that back lighting worked very well for the shot we wanted, as well as having the subject of the film at an angle too.



Over all from this tutorial I was able to get to grips with a camera my group would like to use for our shoot, we liked the 4K video quality and believe it would look good for a news report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...