Tuesday 1 November 2016

Story telling unit: Trailers "Soft Trailer"


Story telling unit: Trailers "Soft Trailer"


We were given the short film "Soft" directed by Simon Ellis and tasked with making a trailer for it.


I redid my trailer as I thought my original gave too much away. 
If I had to redo the second trailer edit I'd take out the final scene, I feel this gives away the most important part of the plot to the viewer.




Overall from this task I got an appreciation for how difficult it actually is to both make a trailer that makes people want to watch the film but also leaves some enigma codes as incentive to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production: Role research

To better understand my crew's roles and how I fit in with how they are working I did research into all four roles and what they do dur...